- This event has passed.
The Institute for Tissue Regeneration and Repair
November 8 @ 9:00 am - November 9 @ 2:00 pm
Registration is open for the 2019 The Institute for Tissue Regeneration & Repair Conference!
Join us November 8-9, 2019 for the inaugural event of The Institute for Tissue Regeneration & Repair, where you’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate and learn from some of today’s most acclaimed leaders in the field of regenerative medicine.
Attendees will discover why EPAT/ESWT and other regenerative approaches are transforming patient care for physicians around the world. In addition to learning about EPAT/ESWT, you’ll gain a deep understanding of regenerative techniques and technologies such as Electromagnetic Transduction Therapy (EMTT), Ultrasound, Biologics, and Laser. Education and training will include lectures, round tables and hands-on training.
- Dr. Karsten Knobloch, MD, FACS and president of German Shock Wave Society DIGEST
- Paul Hobrough, leading Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, and Sports Therapist from the UK
PLUS: Hear from key executives from STORZ Medical in Switzerland and other leaders in regenerative medicine
Meeting Schedule & Cost
- Friday, November 8, 2019: 9am-5pm
- Saturday, November 9, 2019: 9am-2pm
- $795 per person, additional $500 if bringing a guest. Hotel not included but special room rates available.