CODING RESOURCE CENTER (CRC) Free CPMA Member Benefit
Together the American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc. (APMA) and CPMA are delighted to present qualified CPMA members with complimentary access to the APMA Coding Resource Center (CRC).
The CRC is an online reference to allow you to look up codes, check CCI edits, review your Medicare Administrative Contractor's LCD, get the latest coding and reimbursement information blurbs, review a library of guidelines, articles, and more. You can access this resource wherever you have an internet connection.
This deal is one of the first of its kind with APMA components, and all CPMA members with status A1-A4, AC, R33, 5.4, and SM are eligible to participate.
If you are already a subscriber, no problem, just follow the process below to extend your existing subscription at no extra charge to you. CPMA is one of the first state components to offer the single best online coding resources (a $329 value) to its members, which provides exceptional value to you for your CPMA and APMA membership.
APMA CODING RESOURCE CENTER INCLUDES
The APMA Coding Resource Center (CRC) includes:
- A fully integrated, single online coding product
- The foot, ankle, leg-relevant CPT© codes and guidelines
- The ICD-10-CM codes, Volumes 1, 2 - with a 1,500 line Quick Index and sample ICD-10 diagnosis section of a superbill
- The ICD-9-CM codes, Volumes 1, 2 - Quick Index
- The foot, ankle, leg-relevant HCPCS Level II codes
- Current foot, ankle, leg-relevant procedure Medicare National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits;
- Medicare code information including facility and non-facility total and work code RVUs, Medicare assistant surgeon and bilateral code designations, and assigned Medicare global periods
- Links to individual state MAC foot, ankle, leg-relevant procedure Local Coverage Determination (LCDs)
- DME references and coverage guidelines and links
- The APMA Coding article archive (searchable)
- Medicare references and citations, including E/M coding and documentation guidelines
- And much more…
COST TO CPMA MEMBERS
Free! This $329 value is included as part of your CPMA membership.
CPMA members with status A1-A4, AC, R33, and SM are eligible to participate.
- Beginning on May 1, 2020, eligible CPMA members can visit the APMA CRC website to subscribe or renew. Click here.
- If you have never previously subscribed to the CRC, once on the CRC site, select “Subscribe Here” under the “Log In” button. Then select a 1-year subscription and enter your information as required. Eligible CPMA members can use the code CPMACRC in the discount code field to subscribe. When you click to review your subscription, the purchase amount should indicate $0. If anything else, you may have failed to include the discount code CPMACRC. If problems persist, contact APMA at firstname.lastname@example.org 301-581-9200, and ask for “CRC Help”.
- If you are a current subscriber or have previously subscribed (i.e. lapsed subscriber), log into your current or previous account, select renew, and then select a 1-year subscription and confirm your information as required. Eligible CPMA members can use the code CPMACRC in the discount code field to renew. When you click to review your renewal, the purchase amount should indicate $0. If anything else, you may have failed to include the discount code CPMACRC. If problems persist, or if you cannot recall your login information, contact APMA at email@example.com or 301-581-9200, and ask for “CRC Help”.
- For those CPMA members that have an existing CRC account, the renewal will automatically append to the end of your existing subscription period. Therefore, there will be no credit issued for existing CRC accounts. This process ensures that new and current subscribers can take advantage of this benefit!
- CPMA members who join after the initial date will be provided a full 365-day subscription from the time they subscribe or renew with the CRC.
- CPMA members can contact APMA for additional questions and clarification at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-581-9200, and ask for “CRC Help”.